UCC is supporting our community and our local food bank by accepting donations and non-perishable food items for the Thanksgivng Holiday. Food Donations can be dropped off at the church from 6 - 7:30PM on Wed. or call the church to make drop off arrangements.
Hebrews 13:16 “Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”
We have so much to be thankful for in this country, where we often take our freedom for granted. Remember those in the world dying to be free. Let us never forget our multitude of blessings.
May you each experience the grace of God as you celebrate Thanksgiving with your family, loved ones and friends.
Live wise, live well and live whole. ~Rev. Drs. JV and Stormie Steele, Interim Spiritual Leaders
Sunday, November 26th
We encourage you to explore and apply these Unity Principles based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe that spiritual understanding is enhanced through affirmative prayer and meditation.
1. God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2. We are spiritual beings, created in God's image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3. We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
5. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.
Join today! Become a member of a loving church family and enjoy all of the amenities of UCC. We are Bible based believers demonstrating the “abundant life” as taught and exemplified by Jesus the Christ.