Rev. Gilmore shares that New Thought/Ancient Wisdom is a spiritual philosophy that captures ancient truths that span across the religions of the world. Core Truths are:
(1) There is a loving, creative loving energy that is present in all things. This presence transcends the names religious traditions ascribe to it.
(2) It expresses as you in unique, individualized ways.
(3) Your thoughts create your experiences.
“For a long time, I truly knew that I was not separate from the Infinite or that God was “out there” but rather God manifests as me. In my practice of living in the present moment, I can sense the entire universe rushing in and flowing through me.”
I pave way for a clear mind, an open heart-my soul is available for Divine use
1ST SUNDAY- REV. DR. STORMIE STEELE
2ND SUNDAY -REV. JOHN GILMORE
3RD SUNDAY - MR. GEORGE WARREN
4TH SUNDAY - REV. ROBERT J. MCMILLAN
We encourage you to explore and apply these Unity Principles based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe that spiritual understanding is enhanced through affirmative prayer and meditation.
1. God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2. We are spiritual beings, created in God's image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3. We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
5. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.
Join today! Become a member of a loving church family and enjoy all of the amenities of UCC. We are Bible based believers demonstrating the “abundant life” as taught and exemplified by Jesus the Christ.