The Way of Peace ~Sunday ~March 25, 2018 11:00am-12:00pm
Meditation: Music by Whitesand "Eternity"
Life is our Instructor. Our daily encounters, challenges and other situations are our assignments. How we handle ourselves with our assignments is based on our comprehension, our attentiveness/inattentiveness to the lessons.
Repetition is not a bad thing. We repeat in order to learn. We go over and over particulars in order to gain some understanding, the soul seeks wisdom. Life is our Instructor.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom, and with all of your getting, get understanding. ~Proverbs 4:7
In some matters, we repeat because we’ve not.... continue reading
We encourage you to explore and apply these Unity Principles based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe that spiritual understanding is enhanced through affirmative prayer and meditation.
1. God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2. We are spiritual beings, created in God's image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3. We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
5. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.
Join today! Become a member of a loving church family and enjoy all of the amenities of UCC. We are Bible based believers demonstrating the “abundant life” as taught and exemplified by Jesus the Christ.