Reverend Henrietta J. Byrd is an ordained New Thought Minister whose focus is in Metaphysics or, What Is Beyond The Physical. Her Ordination increased her opportunities to work with families that have loved ones that are Transitioning. As she began to work with these families her interest in FORGIVENESS expanded. She noticed the desire of so many people to forgive themselves and their loved ones. Most of all she noticed their need to know HOW to forgive. This created a ministry that she has now been engaged in for over twenty years. Her ministry TRANSFORMATIVE TALK is focused on the Power of SELF-FORGIVENESS.
Rev. Henrietta loves bringing people together to have fun and share in one another's "GENIUS."
As an entertainment stylist, she has experienced some of the greatest people who are "silent" celebrities. She is a specialist in the field of Cosmetology Sciences and has traveled to the most wonderful places allowing her to engaged with many different, Spritually grounded people.
Rev. Byrd is a native of Chicago, IL., and is the proud mother of one daughter and three God daughters. She is a member of the Leadership Body of the International Black Summit Inc. and a staff minister of Christ Universal Temple in Chicago.
Reverend Henrietta J. Byrd is an ordained New Thought Minister whose focus is in Metaphysics or, WHAT IS BEYOND THE PHYSICAL.
1ST SUNDAY- BISHOP DR. BARBARA KING
2ND SUNDAY -EARL LEAKE
3RD SUNDAY - REV. HENRIETTA J. BYRD
4TH SUNDAY - REV. HENRIETTA J. BYRD
We encourage you to explore and apply these Unity Principles based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe that spiritual understanding is enhanced through affirmative prayer and meditation.
1. God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2. We are spiritual beings, created in God's image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3. We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
5. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.
Join today! Become a member of a loving church family and enjoy all of the amenities of UCC. We are Bible based believers demonstrating the “abundant life” as taught and exemplified by Jesus the Christ.